Pages

Monday 25 November 2013

MONTHLY FAVOURITES

Monday 25 November 2013
November Monthly Favourites



HIGH WAISTED JEANS
I recently purchased two pairs of American Apparel's Easy Jeans and -oh my gosh- I cant believe I've lived all my life without a pair of these. They're comfortable, easy to style and they give you a really flattering figure. I'm also planning on purchasing a pair of Topshop's Joni Jeans since I've seen a lot of bloggers going crazy about it.

STATEMENT BEANIES
We've been seeing statement beanies all over the place for quite a while now. From Brandy Melville's "Bitch don't kill my vibe" to Local Heroes' "Bad Hair Day" witch are surprisingly  useful when you're having a bad hair day or when you're on a rush.

DOC MARTENS
I need it. My love for combat boots is outstanding but I don't own a pair of basic ones and that infuriates me sometimes so one -or maybe two- of the things that are on my christmas wish list are a lovely pair of Docs.

ARCTIC MONKEYS
Arctic Monkeys is a british indie rock band formed in 2002. Their latest album "AM" was released a couple months ago and since then I haven't stopped listening to it. Some of my favourite songs are "Do I wanna know?", "R U Mine?" and "Knee Socks" and since the year it's coming to it's end, I'm now aggressively listening to their song 2013 nonstop.

NAKED 3
Naked 3 was finally released! If I own it? Sadly no but I'm very exited about getting one.
My sincere opinion on the new pallet is I really like the pink undertone on most of the eyeshadows and my favourite colours are dust, trick and nooner but I HATED the new packaging. I don't even know... It just looks really bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Marilympio © 2014