Pages

Sunday 24 November 2013

OI.

Sunday 24 November 2013
I'm Marilym and this is my new blog. I've always wanted to create a blog or an youtube channel and finally I did it. I haven't told about the blog to my family of my friends because I wanna be sure I'll stick with blogging first.


This  is kinda a personal style, fashion and just my life in general blog. I am passionate about fashion and I love exploring my personal style and playing with my hair and makeup. Despise my lack of musical talent, I'm very passionate about it. I always say to myself that if there was a zombie apocalypse the last thing to fade would be music because there's music everywhere and anywhere. Besides fashion and music, I love traveling, especially to places where I can live loads of adventures. Oh, and concerts. I live for concerts.

So I hope I stick arround with this blog and update regularly even tough I happen to be very busy boring stuff and I also hope you stick here with me xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Marilympio © 2014