Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2013

American Apparel Haul + How I Style It

Wednesday 4 December 2013
Last week my mom finally realized I needed some new clothes and let me order some fom American Apparel. Here's what I bought and how I style those items.

Easy Jeans in the colours Black Denim and Medium Stone Wash Indigo - Supper High Waisted And Tight Fitting Pants In Black And A Supper Light Blue (Not The Most Light Though)


Stripe Cotton Spandex Jersey Crop Tee - A very close fitting stipped cropped top in B&W.


Loose Crop Tee - A loose cropped top in a marron/ burgundy shade with black details.


For the first outfit I paired my American Apparel Stripe Cotton Spandex Jersey Crop Tee 
with my stripped/leather shorts by hit, my white Chuck Taylor European OX All Stars and some Claire's bracelets.



For this outfit I paired my American Apparel Stripe Cotton Spandex Jersey Crop Tee with my American Apperel Easy Jeans in the colour Black Denim, my Jeans/leather jacket from INSP collection and my Constance studded High Heels.


For this one I paired my American Apperel Easy Jeans in the colour Medium Stone Wash Indigo with this Açúcar Moreno LA Dodgers Shirt and my white Chuck Taylor European OX All Stars. 


And for the last outfit I decided to give you guys many options by pairing my American Apparel 
Loose Crop Tee in the colour Black Cherry with either my  stripped/leather shorts by hit or my INSP collection studded shorts in the colours black or light blue. For shoes I'd pair it either with my white Chuck Taylor European OX All Stars or my all time favourite combat boots. I'd also add some bracelets and rings to finish off the look.

The good thing about these pieces is that you can easily mix and mach and crete your own outfits.

Oh and I also purchased this little key chain witch turned out to be very usefull since i used to lose my keys all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Marilympio © 2014